1. 01The booking confirmation is accepted on 75% advance payment, covering the cost of blocking of hotels, Tickets, Transport etc. Remaining 25% before arrival at Port Blair.
  2. 02Bookings made for the month of December and January will entertain full advance and the cancellation charges would also differ from the cancellation policy as this two months are the peak season for Andaman’s.
  3. 03No claim will be entertained after departure of the tour for the same.
  4. 04Further, in the event of the tourists leaving the tour midway due to personal reasons, no claim for refund of money either full or part will be entertained by the management.
  5. 05The cancellation rules are as per the information received.
  6. 06The itinerary may change without prior notice subject to the weather conditions, Govt Holidays and any change on time of the ferries and the flight.
  7. 07Vehicle provided will be exclusive for the sightseeing and transfers as mentioned in the itinerary only, any additional usage will cost extra.
  8. 08The rates mentioned in the website may not be updated so for correct and updated rates please speak to our customer service executive.
  9. 09Confirmation of the hotel choice specified during the quotation made depends only when we receive the written confirmation mail. During that period the hotels will be booked as per the availability of the same standard at that point of time.
  10. 10All process of booking the package has to be done on the mail further which the company sends the confirmation, depending on the criteria of request from the guest.
  11. 11All the confirmation vouchers and tickets will be handed over to the guest on arrival a Port Blair. (Subject to the payment clearance).
  12. 12Andaman Leisure will not be liable for any type of fund dealing on the personal accounts, as The Andaman Leisure has its own current account, by the company name in various banks for the guest convenience.
  13. 13Andaman Leisure also request the guest to avoid any mail exchange made from any of the personal ID’s as the company has allotted the company Email Id’s for all purpose.

Cancellation Policy

  • For cancellations received 31 days or more - 100% refund;
  • 16 days or more - 50% refund;
  • Less than 15 days in advance of arrival - no refund
  • No refund for cancellations on bookings from 15 Dec - 15 Jan (Peak season)
  • No refunds for unused nights / early check-out / No Show guest.